FITCH BENNETT Partners has been working in the Orleans region for more than fifteen years with consultants who have worked in some of the finest companies in Orleans. Our partners have a very good understanding of the recruitment issues that companies in Orléans and its region face in the context of their development and are able to provide the right support.
Four competitiveness poles
Orléans Métropole’s economic landscape is shaped by 4 internationally recognized competitive poles:
- S2E2 : Electrical Energy Sciences and Systems ;
- Elastopôle : French pole of the rubber and polymers sector;
- DREAM: Sustainability of Water Resources Associated with the Environment;
- Cosmetic Valley, of which Orléans is the capital.
Economic and scientific success are closely linked. Orléans counts 88 public and private laboratories among which BRGM (Bureau des Recherches Géologiques et Minières), IFEN (Institut Français de l’Environnement), CNRS (Centre National de Recherche Scientifique), INRA (Institut National de Recherche Agronomique), Servier, Novartis, Famar France and Pfizer.
Since 2019, the University of Orleans has been in the Shanghai ranking.
A Set Of Very Dynamic Economic Sectors
In addition to the competitiveness poles, other sectors are performing well in Orléans, such as the:
- Pharmaceutical sector, which makes 70% of its French production in the Orleans metropolis;
- Logistics sector, which includes 406 specialized companies (including Deret, Norbert Dentressangle, Amazon) and makes Orléans the 4th largest logistics platform in France;
- French Tech Loire Valley: Lab’O, a 14,000m² platform unique in France, is one of the biggest growth boosters in the IndustryLab and is home to around 100 start-ups;
- Innovation in services (Cluster Nekoe).
With 9,400 industrial, commercial and service establishments, the Orleans metropolitan area ranks among the top 10 GDPs recorded by French metropolises.
FITCH BENNETT Partners is an executive search firm by direct approach that assists SMEs, ETIs and Groups for all major industrial sectors and engineering consulting in France and abroad:
- Agriculture, Agricultural Machinery,
- Food industry,
- Chemistry, Parachemistry,
- Luxury and cosmetics,
General Management: General Manager, Country Manager, Subsidiary Director, Business Unit Director, Strategy Director, International Development Director, Program Director, Transformation Director, R&D Director,…
Marketing and Communication: Marketing Director, Communication Director, Innovation Director, Product Innovation Manager, Brand Manager, Product Manager/Marketing Group Manager, Category Management, Trade-Marketing Manager,…
Commercial: Commercial Director, Practice Director, Export Director, Business Development Manager, Aera Manager, National Sales Director, Regional Director, Network Director, Brand Director, Flagship Manager, e-trade Director, e-trade Manager,…
Industrial functions: Operations Director, Site Director, Industrial Director, Technical Director, Supply Chain Director, Purchasing Director, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager, HSE Manager, Production Manager, Project Director,…
Support Functions: Chief Financial Officer, Controlling Director, Human Resources Director, Information Systems and Digital Director, Legal and Compliance Director…