The publishing sector is doing well.
Publishers’ turnover is constantly increasing from year to year according to the Syndicat National des Editeurs (SNE). The growth in this sector is 4.25%.
Publishers’ turnover is around 2.667 billion euros. As for digital publishing, it is only growing.
This sector generates revenues of more than 230 million euros across all editorial categories and all media.
The emergence of new means of publishing:
The digitization of funds and the creation of a digital offer as well as webmarketing and e-trade has greatly accelerated recruitment in the publishing sector which is undergoing a major transformation.
Concerning the media, according to the barometer Employment of marketing and digital professions, carried out by the Obervatoire Com Media, the communication industry in France generates a turnover of €34.2 billion (in the second quarter of 2017).
This barometer distinguishes 19 sectors divided into 4 macro-sectors: agencies (agencies, targeters, photo, advertising film production), media (advertising agencies), industrial (postage, distribution, publishing, machine manufacturing, envelope manufacturing, newspaper printing, commercial printing, paper, platform, prepress, routing, binding, logistics) and events (trade fairs and conventions).
At Fitch Bennett Partners we have proven our expertise in recruiting for “fluid” media (Internet, TV and Radio, Mobile) as well as for Print Media, including Publishing, Press and Billboard.
We assist and recruit experienced professionals in this sector in the following positions:
- General Management: Managing Director, Program Director, Production Director, Technical Director.
- Marketing: Marketing Director, Communication Director, Media Planner, Strategic Planner, Yield Manager, CMO.
- Sales & Advertising agencies: Sales Director, Business Development, Advertising agency or agency client director.
- Production: Production Manager, Technical Director, Manufacturing Manager, Offer Manager
- Digital professions: Webmarketing Manager, Digital Network Manager, Technical Manager, E-commerce Manager, SEO/SEA Manager, Digital Strategy Manager, Traffic Manager, Customer Experience Manager.