Private equity is an essential part of the economy. It consists in taking stakes, limited in time and amount, in companies generally not listed on the stock exchange, thus contributing to the financing of their creation, their development, their transfer and even their recovery.
This Private Equity business is active in four segments:
– Venture capital when it comes to financing the creation of a company,
– Development capital that contributes to the growth of an existing company,
– Transmission capital for the financing of a takeover,
– And finally, turnaround capital to finance a company in difficulty.
The responsibilities of private equity professionals are very high and the profiles sought after on the market target key expertise. Therefore, the search for these private equity profiles requires a high degree of exigency in the identification and selection of candidates.
Fitch Bennett Partners provides its Private Equity clients with its executive search expertise through a direct approach to target profiles: discretion, sourcing of professionals, network of experts, assessment of candidates, reference checks up to position taking coaching.
Fitch Bennett Partners Missions for management companies / Funds / Family Office:
– General Secretaries, Financial Director, Financial Controller,
• Middle et back,
The Key Men of their participations,
– President, Managing Directors,
– Members of the Executive Committee / Co-directors: Financial management, Sales, Marketing and Digital management, E-commerce Director, CIO, Industrial management, Purchasing management, HR management
Fitch Bennett Partners also assists the Funds in assessing organizations and people in relation to the strategic and operational challenges of the positions:
– Personality Tests, Reference Taking,
– Assessment of Management Committee and operational teams,
– Evaluation of Executives and Managers,
– Personal development coaching,
– Position taking coaching,
– Detection of potentials,
– Repositioning, Outplacement of managing executives
For the Funds, Fitch Bennett Partners strengthens the management teams during growth or transformation phases by providing transition managers experienced in general Management.